Buggy Tour Lanzarote Island Hopping
From: € 100,00
Buggy Tour from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura
An exploration tour with the buggy through Fuerteventura from Lanzarote – no very common! This trip is ideal for young and young at heart, who love the unconventional. And with 80% Off-road this tour offers a very peculiar kind of driving pleasure. It goes away from the paved roads on unpaved terrain. This is exactly where the powerful machine feels the most comfortable. Stir up the dust on the gravel roads of the neighboring island. A huge portion of driving pleasure with a good shot of natural experience. Great views of the paradisiacal beaches, the turquoise blue sea and the emblematic dunes. Clearly a stronghold for nature and motor sports enthusiasts. What are you waiting for?
Departure from the port in Playa Blanca on Lanzarote is at 09:15 h. The return to Lanzarote will be at 18:00. After the great excursion you will also get some free time to explore Corralejo.
Drivers license class B
Obligatory! It´s not possible without. The ones who want to drive a buggy need to have a drivers license class B (for cars), need to carry it with them and show it before the tour starts.
Minimum age driver 18 years
The minimum age for driving a buggy is 18 years. Younger persons, allowed to drive a car under supervision (accompanied driving) in their own country, are not allowed to drive a buggy on Lanzarote.
Minimum age co-drivers 12 years
The minimum age for the co-drivers is 12 years.
Maximum Weight 200 kg
The maximum weight for a buggy is 200 kg. Driver and co-driver together must not exceed this weight. Please check for your own safety.
Closed, sturdy shoes
The participants have to wear closed, sturdy shoes (i.e. trainers), sandals or flip-flops are not allowed.
Tablets for nausea
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
Participation of pregnant women
We expressly do not recommend pregnant women to participate to this activity.
What to take with you
- Sun cream, high protection
- Anti-dust bandanas
- From October to April please bring jackets
Prices Buggy Tour
- One person in one buggy: € 100,00
- Two persons in one buggy: € 145,00
- Optional bookable on site
- Anti-dust bandanas: € 3,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Vehicle: Two-seated, open Buggy
- Off-Road and On-Road
- Crossings by ferry between Lanzarote and Fuerteventura
- Anti-dust goggles
- Anti-dust bandanas (can be bought for € 3,00)
- Free return transfer from:
Costa Teguise, Arrecife, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero, Playa Blanca
- There is no hotel transfer in other locations than the mentioned above
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of buggy and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Fare for the ferry|
|Taxes and insurances|
(can be bought for € 3,00)