Bus Tour The Northern Delights of Lanzarote
From: € 59,00
Bus Tour to the North of Lanzarote
Discover on this bus tour the beautiful north of Lanzarote, where bizarre volcanic landscapes and history come together to create a wonderful work of art. You visit Lagomar, which was built in the interior of a volcano. This emblematic place, with labyrinths and natural caves, once conquered the heart of Hollywood legend Omar Sharif. Then take the ferry and a light lunch of pasta salad and Spanish omelet and head to La Graciosa, the smallest inhabited Canary island. Here you will have time to visit the picturesque town Caleta de Sebo, which was created amid the golden sands of the beach. On the way back, stop at the Mirador del Rio, a work by the famous artist César Manrique, where you can enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view.
Identity Card or Passport
All participants must carry their identity card or passport on the excursion day and presented to the ferry company.
Children younger than 14 years do not need to present their identity card or other documents. The persons under whose guardianship they travel are responsible for these minors.
Children under 2 years
Children under 2 years travel for free. But as they occupy a full place on board, we need to know if you have one or more children under the age of 2 years. Please mention the number of children under 2 years when booking.
If you are a vegetarian, diabetic or have any kind of food allergies, are lactose or gluten intolerant, please inform us when booking (”Booking Notes” box).
As the bus tour leads across the sea and through the magnificent landscapes of Lanzarote, waves and journeys through curves and serpentines are unavoidable. Therefore, we recommend that in case that you have a sensitive stomach you take a travel tablet before the trip.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive clothes
- From October to April please bring jackets
- Closed and comfortable shoes
- Sun cream, high protection
- Camera or video camera
- Possibly sunglasses
Prices Bus Tour
- Adults: € 59,00
- Children 2 up to 11 years: € 35,00
- Children under 2 years: Gratis
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Vehicle: Air-conditioned coach
- English speaking tour guide
- Crossings by ferry between Lanzarote and La Graciosa
- Food on board of the ferry:
Pasta salad and Spanish omelet
- Free drinks on board of the ferry:
Beer, sangría, soft drinks and water
- Free return transfer from:
Costa Teguise, Arrecife, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero
- There is no hotel transfer in other locations than the mentioned above
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of participants and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Fare for the ferry|
|Food and drinks on board of the ferry|
|English speaking tour guide|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Refreshing drinks for the way|