Catamaran Tour Lanzarote We Love La Graciosa
From: € 59,00
Catamaran Tour We Love La Graciosa
This is much more than just an average catamaran tour in Lanzarote! Not only do you get to spend a fantastic day out on the sea and visit a spectacular beach but you also get some time to discover the unique village Caleta de Sebo on La Graciosa. You set over to this little paradise by ferry and have some time to spend between the little white houses built directly on the golden sand of the beach. To then board on the luxury catamaran and travel to the remote beach Playa la Francesa a hidden treasure. Here you will drop the anchor to enjoy the pleasures of sea life: Sunbathe, swim, snorkel, kayaking, have some drinks and good food – is all included. A fantastic way to spend a day of your vacation!
Identity Card or Passport
All participants must carry their identity card or passport on the excursion day and presented to the ferry company.
Children younger than 14 years do not need to present their identity card or other documents. The persons under whose guardianship they travel are responsible for these minors.
Children under 2 years
Children under 2 years travel for free. But as they occupy a full place on board, we need to know if you have one or more children under the age of 2 years. Please mention the number of children under 2 years when booking.
If you are a vegetarian, diabetic or have any kind of food allergies, are lactose or gluten intolerant, please inform us when booking (”Booking Notes” box).
Please note that the route may have to be changed due to prevalent weather conditions.
Tablets for nausea
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive clothes
- Swimwear, towels, maybe spare clothes
- From October to April please bring jackets
- Open and comfortable shoes, for example: flip-flops
- Sun cream, high protection
- Foto or video camera
Prices Catamaran Tour
- Adults: € 59,00
- Age 60+: € 53,00
- Children 2 up to 11 years: € 35,00
- Children under 2 years: Gratis
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Modern and comfortable catamaran
- English speaking tour guide
- Crossings by ferry between Lanzarote and La Graciosa
- Welcome on board Mojito
- Food on board: Tapas, freshly prepared paella and fresh fruits
- Free drinks on board: Beer, sangría, soft drinks and water
- Equipment for water activities (€ 10,00 deposit):
Kayaks, for snorkeling and lilos
- Free return transfer from:
Costa Teguise, Arrecife, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero, Playa Blanca
- There is no hotel transfer in other locations than the mentioned above
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of participants and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Fare for the ferry|
|Food and drinks on board|
|Equipment for water activities|
|English speaking tour guide|
|Taxes and insurances|