Jet Ski Tour Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote
From: € 145,00
Jet Ski Safari from Puerto del Carmen
Sightseeing for adventurers. A Jet Ski safari should not be missed on your Lanzarote holidays. Get on the spirited water vehicle and follow your guide on an exciting discovery tour of the southeast coast. From Puerto del Carmen you jump over the waves at full throttle in the direction of Puerto Calero, the exclusive marina. Continue your journey along impressive volcanic rock formations and remote bays to the dreamy fishing village of Playa Quemada. The hot ride is great fun and provides a healthy dose of thrill while the fresh splashes of sea water serve a pleasant cooling. On this tour, the driving pleasure is clearly in the foreground. But stop and take a look around, because the beautiful scenery is absolutely not to be despised. The 60 minute tour takes you all the way to the paradisiacal Papagayo beaches, famous for their golden sandy beach and turquoise waters.
Photo 1: Pixabay
Minimum age driver 16 years
Persons over the age of 16 years can drive their own Jet Ski. Teenagers of 16 and 17 years of age require the permission of a legal guardian (parent). The legal guardian must present a valid ID.
Minimum age co-driver 8 years
The minimum age for the co-drivers is 8 years.
There must not be any health restrictions that may cause problems during the activity.
Please note that the route may have to be changed due to prevalent weather conditions.
No previous knowledge is required
This kind of water sport is extremely safe. You do not need any previous experience. The fully trained personnel will give you a full introduction before the start. All safety measures are taken according to the regulations. Life jackets, etc. will of course be provided.
What to take with you
- Swimwear and towels
- Sun cream, high protection
- Spare clothes
Prices JetSki Tour Puerto del Carmen
- One person on one Jet Ski: € 145,00
- Two persons on one Jet Ski: € 145,00
- Transport service for one spectator: € 20,00
(max. 2 persons per booking)
- Optional bookable on site
- Photographs (sent by download link): € 25,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Monday and Thursday: 12:00 h
Tuesday and Friday: 15:00 h
Services and parameters
- Modern Jet Ski
- Safety briefing and live vests
- Locker for your stuff
- Free return transfer from:
Costa Teguise, Arrecife, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero, Playa Blanca
- There is no hotel transfer in other locations than the mentioned above
- Transport service for one or two persons who want to accompany the participants without doing any activity (spectators); Can book transfer only, for an extra fee of € 20,00 per person
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of parasailing flights and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Locker for your stuff|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Transport service for spectators|
(can be booked for an extra fee of € 20,00 per person)
(can be bought for € 25,00)