Polaris Slingshot Tour Lanzarote
From: € 105,00
Polaris Slingshot Tour in the South of Lanzarote
An exhilarating tour through the beautiful Lanzarote with the unique Polaris Slingshot. The open roadster on 3 wheels undoubtedly provides a unique driving experience and driving pleasure without limits. The lightweight with good performance offers a great road holding. Unlike the conventional trikes, this cool vehicle has two wheels in the front and only one at the rear. It seems like it came out of a sci-fi movie and you have the opportunity to ride it. This special driving experience is completed by the well-chosen route through the fascinating landscape of Lanzarote. With the guide you will go on an exciting discovery tout through cooled off lava fields, over mountains and along beaches with deep black volcanic sand. At various stops, you have the opportunity to really enjoy the beautiful panorama and there are plenty of great photo opportunities.
Number of persons required
The Polaris can be occupied by one or two people. When filling in the booking mask, in addition to the number of Polaris required please also indicate the number of persons who will take part in the Polaris tour.
For example: 2 Polaris and 3 persons
Picture on the right (on mobile devices below).
Drivers license class B, since minimum 2 years
Obligatory! It´s not possible without. The ones who want to drive a Polaris need to have a drivers license class B (for cars) for a minimum of 2 years, need to carry it with them and show it before the tour starts.
Minimum age driver 21 years
The minimum age for driving a Polaris is 21 years.
Minimum age co-drivers 7 years
The minimum age for the co-drivers is 7 years.
Closed, sturdy shoes
The participants have to wear closed, sturdy shoes (i.e. trainers), sandals or flip-flops are not allowed.
Participation of pregnant women
We expressly do not recommend pregnant women to participate to this activity.
What to take with you
- Sun cream, high protection
- Bottle of water
- From October to April please bring jackets
Prices per Polaris – 1 or 2 Persons
- 2,0 hours tour: € 105,00
- 3,5 hours tour: € 140,00
- 5,5 hours tour: € 195,00
- Optional bookable on site
- Go Pro Camera rental + SD card: € 30,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Vehicle: Polaris Slingshot, two-seated
- Lunch (only the 5,5 hours tour)
- Go Pro camera rental
- Free return transfer from:
Costa Teguise, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero, Playa Blanca
- There is no hotel transfer in other locations than the mentioned above
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of Polaris and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Lunch (only the 5,5 hours tour)|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Go Pro camera rental|