Trip from Lanzarote to Corralejo & the Dunes
From: € 49,00
From Lanzarote to Fuerteventura: Discover the Dunes
Navigate from Lanzarote to Corralejo on Fuerteventura and get to know your beautiful neighbor island. With this versatile excursion you are offered many fun activities. During the crossing, you will see the two Canary Islands from a completely different perspective. And on the glass bottom boat you even have the opportunity to explore the colorful underwater world. Arrived in Fuerteventura you explore the former fishing village Corralejo on the North Coast and get some free time for a city stroll. The place is known for the beautiful natural park around its spectacular shifting dunes, which you will of course also be able visit. For the grand finale you will have enough time to spend on the Caribbean-style beaches of the island. White sand and turquoise blue water.
Identity Card or Passport
All participants must carry their identity card or passport on the excursion day and presented to the ferry company.
Children younger than 14 years do not need to present their identity card or other documents. The persons under whose guardianship they travel are responsible for these minors.
Children under 2 years
Children under 2 years travel for free. But as they occupy a full place on board, we need to know if you have one or more children under the age of 2 years. Please mention the number of children under 2 years when booking.
Please note that the route may have to be changed due to prevalent weather conditions.
Tablets for nausea
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive clothes
- Swimwear, towels, maybe spare clothes
- From October to April please bring jackets
- Closed and comfortable shoes
- Sun cream, high protection
- Foto or video camera
- Adults: € 49,00
- Age 60+: € 44,00
- Children 2 up to 11 years: € 25,00
- Children under 2 years: Gratis
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Glass bottom boat
- Vehicle: Air-conditioned coach
- English speaking tour guide
- Free return transfer from:
Costa Teguise, Arrecife, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero, Playa Blanca
- There is no hotel transfer in other locations than the mentioned above
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of participants and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|English speaking tour guide|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Food and beverage|