Xtreme Buggy Tour Lanzarote
From: € 85,00
Buggy Tour in the South of Lanzarote
Motorized action and nature adventure – tour the wild landscape of Lanzarote by buggy. Four wide tires neither roof nor doors: this vehicle already looks like a load of fun. After a professional briefing you can go ahead, step on the gas pedal and feel the breeze. Your experienced guide will take you through bizarre volcanic landscapes in a convoy. The unique driving experience and the perfect mix of on and off-road routes provide a first class driving experience. An adrenaline rush from the start to the end of the tour. Your fun-packed buggy rushes over the paved mountain roads in no time and also masters the volcanic gravel tracks with ease. A dusty fun on unpaved terrain with breathtaking views. Unspoiled landscapes, virgin beaches and picturesque canary villages are on your well-chosen route through Lanzarote.
Number of persons required
The buggy can be occupied by one or two people. When filling in the booking mask, in addition to the number of buggies required please also indicate the number of persons who will take part in the buggy tour.
For example: 2 buggy and 3 persons
Picture on the right (on mobile devices below).
Drivers license class B
Obligatory! It´s not possible without. The ones who want to drive a buggy need to have a drivers license class B (for cars), need to carry it with them and show it before the tour starts.
Minimum age driver 18 years
The minimum age for driving a buggy is 18 years. Younger persons, allowed to drive a car under supervision (accompanied driving) in their own country, are not allowed to drive a buggy on Lanzarote.
Minimum age co-drivers 7 years
The minimum age for the co-drivers is 7 years.
Closed, sturdy shoes
The participants have to wear closed, sturdy shoes (i.e. trainers), sandals or flip-flops are not allowed.
Participation of pregnant women
We expressly do not recommend pregnant women to participate to this activity.
What to take with you
- Sun cream, high protection
- Anti-dust goggles or Sunglasses
- Anti-dust bandanas
- Bottle of water
- From October to April please bring jackets
Prices per Buggy – 1 or 2 Persons
- 1,5 hours tour: € 85,00
- 3,0 hours tour: € 115,00
- Optional bookable on site
- Go Pro Camera rental + SD card: € 30,00
- Anti-dust bandanas: between € 6,00 and € 10,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
10:00 h or 15:30 (only 1,5 hours tour)
For more details, see section “Hotel transfer”
Services and parameters
- Vehicle: Two-seated, open Buggy
- Off-Road and On-Road
- Go Pro camera rental
- Anti-dust bandanas (can be bought)
- Free return transfer from:
Costa Teguise, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero, Playa Blanca
- There is no hotel transfer in other locations than the mentioned above
- Please note: Depending on the booking situation and the season, the 1,5 hours tour is organized two times a day. You can not choose the excursion time yourself. This is determined by the operator. Therefore, the exact time at the meeting point can only be told with the reservation confirmation.
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of buggy and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Taxes and insurances|
|Go Pro camera rental|
|Anti-dust bandanas (can be bought)|